Children's Ministry Volunteers
June 4th - June 4th, 2017
THINK BIG! SERVE BIG! BE BIG!
There are many different areas to get involved. Schedules are flexible and very welcoming to new volunteers!
Our prayer is that Calvary Kidz is a place where parents know that their child is secure while learning the Word of God and growing in their relationship with Jesus Christ. All volunteers are required to fill out a ministry application, screened through Protect My Ministry and required to attend our Children's Ministry training programs.
Be EXTRAordinary for Jesus!
AWANA Club Registration 2016/2017 - CCPH
September 11th - May 28th, 2017
ONLINE Registration is now closed. To register your child, or to order any books or uniforms, please visit the AWANA secretary desk on Sunday nights. Mahalo!!
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Enter Parent/Gardian's email address to start registration (only one parent is required to register), then click "SOMEONE ELSE" box. This step will send an email to your email account, click on the link emailed to continue the registration process.
- Parent/Gardian MUST also register and select the "AWANA Parent Info" option
- Register the parent/guardian and all of the children in the same registration
- Student Leaders (via Trek/Journey) are included in this registration process.
- For those paying via credit card, you can pay at the end of the registration process. For those paying via Check or Cash, please select the "Pay Later" option at the end of the process, then drop off your payment in the church office (or at the AWANA table). PLEASE NOTE, YOUR CLUBBER IS NOT ENROLLED UNTIL PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.
Awana is an international, Bible-centered children’s and youth ministry program. AWANA is an acronym that comes from the first letters of Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed as taken from 2 Timothy 2:15. Awana is our Sunday night children’s ministry program for 3 years old through 6th grade. We meet weekly, 5:30pm to 7:40pm on Sunday evenings to introduce children to Christ and build a biblical foundation for faith. Our weekly club meetings aim to reach and train children and youth with the Gospel of Christ by blending Bible teaching, Scripture memorization and fun through organized circle games. Awana is centered on the gospel and Bible memory is a key element of our curriculum. We want to partner with you to raise kids to know, love and serve Christ for life through a fun, dynamic approach to learning God’s Word.