CCPH Blood Drive
August 13th, 2017
- Please click "register now" and enter your email address to register.
- Please select a specific appointment time for SUNDAY, AUGUST 13th
Why Donate Blood?
- Every two seconds someone needs blood.
- 1 in 7 people entering the hospital will receive blood.
- Your single donation can be used to save 3 lives.
- It's convenient ... the bloodmobile will be in the CCPH parking lot.
- Jesus shed His blood to save our souls, here is our chance to use our blood to save others.
Blood Donation Basic Requirements
- Be in good health
- Be 18 years or older (or 17 with parental consent form)
- Weigh at least 110 pounds
- Have a photo ID with birth date
Kidz On A Mission - He'eia Stream Estuary
August 19th, 2017
First Mission: Our first “deed” we are doing is through a non-profit called Hui o Ko’olaupoko. This project gives us an opportunity to get our hands, clothes and feet dirty! We will be improving water quality and increasing the habitat for native aquatic animal species by removing invasive plants and replanting native Hawaiian species along a portion of the He'eia Stream Estuary.
Where: He’eia State Park in Kaneohe When: August 19, 2017 Time: 9:00am-12:00am WEAR CLOTHES YOU DON’T MIND GETTING DIRTY!
Why this mission?: God gave us the Earth to subdue it and have dominion. Everything given to us from God needs to be protected and taken care of!
James 1:17 says, “Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights…”
Is the Earth good? Genesis tells us that God created everything and called it good. It is a gift from God and just like salvation God gives us a choice to receive the gift and honor it or to throw it away. God makes it clear what he wants us to do with the things he gives us. He wants us to multiply it which he tells us in Matthew 25:14-30.
PARENTS, GUARDIANS, OR AN ADULT FAMILY MEMBER MUST PARTICIPATE WITH THE CHILDREN.