Kidz On A Mission - He'eia Stream Estuary
August 19th, 2017
First Mission: Our first “deed” we are doing is through a non-profit called Hui o Ko’olaupoko. This project gives us an opportunity to get our hands, clothes and feet dirty! We will be improving water quality and increasing the habitat for native aquatic animal species by removing invasive plants and replanting native Hawaiian species along a portion of the He'eia Stream Estuary.
Where: He’eia State Park in Kaneohe When: August 19, 2017 Time: 9:00am-12:00am WEAR CLOTHES YOU DON’T MIND GETTING DIRTY!
Why this mission?: God gave us the Earth to subdue it and have dominion. Everything given to us from God needs to be protected and taken care of!
James 1:17 says, “Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights…”
Is the Earth good? Genesis tells us that God created everything and called it good. It is a gift from God and just like salvation God gives us a choice to receive the gift and honor it or to throw it away. God makes it clear what he wants us to do with the things he gives us. He wants us to multiply it which he tells us in Matthew 25:14-30.
PARENTS, GUARDIANS, OR AN ADULT FAMILY MEMBER MUST PARTICIPATE WITH THE CHILDREN.
PHCA Field Trip Fees
August 22nd, 2017
- Parents, please enter your email address and name to start the registration
- Disregard "Adding Someone Else" and click NEXT
- Follow the prompts until you see "add ons"
- Use the "add ons" to select the appropriate Field Trip Fee you need to pay
- Provide "Student Name" and "Grade" for each fee paid
- Deadline to pay online (without late fee) is: TUESDAY, AUGUST 22nd @ 5:30pm
- Online Registration is for Credit or Debit Card Only (For Cash or Check payments, go directly to the School Office)
WORKBOOKS for Wednesday Night Classes (Discipleship Harbor)
September 6th, 2017
REGISTRATION for the Discipleship Harbor classes IS NOT NEEDED. However, some classes have an OPTIONAL workbook available. This online tool is available for those who wish to use their credit card to purchase one or more of the available workbooks without having to stand in any lines. Those who wish to use cash or check to buy workbooks, can do so at the foyer bookstore.
If you purchase a workbook online, a workbook will be reserved for you in the classroom the night of the class.
Does anyone else in your family need a workbook? Use ADD ONs to add more workbooks to this order. Use the notes field to tell us what name to put on the book.
AWANA Club Registration 2017/2018 - CCPH
September 10th - May 27th, 2018
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Please read these instructions carefully - THE PROCESS HAS CHANGED - You may want to PRINT THESE INSTRUCTIONS before continuing registration.
- Registrations need to be in the NAME OF THE CHILD attending AWANA. However, this ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCESS NEEDS TO BE COMPLETED BY A PARENT/GUARDIAN so the release questions can be approved. CHILDREN cannot self register.
- Please enter YOUR EMAIL (parent/guardian) to start the process.
- On the "Who's Attending" page, parents - DO NOT CHECK YOUR NAME.
- Instead, click the "SOMEONE ELSE" box to add your child. This step will send you a security-access-email, you MUST OPEN YOUR EMAILS and click on the link emailed to you to continue the registration process.
- CLICK THE BOX next to YOUR CHILD'S NAME (NOT YOURS). If your child is not listed on this page, they are not already in our system, so you need to click "add someone else" to add the child. Be sure to check the box THIS PERSON IS IN MY HOUSEHOLD if you are adding your child to our system. ENTER IN ALL CHILDREN on this page before continuing registration.
- On the next page(s) you will need to provide key information for each child (address, phone, birthday, grade, and gender), unless that information is already saved in our system, as well as answer required questions.
- Student Leaders (via Trek/Journey) are included in this registration process. Meaning THEY REGISTER HERE (under Trek or Journey) and NOT under the Adult volunteer event on our website.
- For those paying via credit card, you can pay at the end of the registration process. For those paying via Check or Cash, please select the "Pay Later" option at the end of the process, then drop off your payment in the church office (or at the AWANA table). PLEASE NOTE, YOUR CLUBBER IS NOT ENROLLED UNTIL PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.
Awana is an international, Bible-centered children’s and youth ministry program. AWANA is an acronym that comes from the first letters of Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed as taken from 2 Timothy 2:15. Awana is our Sunday night children’s ministry program for 3 years old through 6th grade. We meet weekly, 5:30pm to 7:40pm on Sunday evenings to introduce children to Christ and build a biblical foundation for faith. Our weekly club meetings aim to reach and train children and youth with the Gospel of Christ by blending Bible teaching, Scripture memorization and fun through organized circle games. Awana is centered on the gospel and Bible memory is a key element of our curriculum. We want to partner with you to raise kids to know, love and serve Christ for life through a fun, dynamic approach to learning God’s Word.